ok so basically beta update is here
- BSP file size is now ~2MB
- custom music now loops without it being a 4-minute long mp3 file that fades out at the end (dunno why i did that)
- increased custom music's volume by 3 dB
- the map now looks like it's set in minecraft's superflat...
i realized 3 hours later that i made 31 RED spawns instead of 32 because im dumb so here's an alpha_v2 update
- added a missing RED spawn
- decreased BSP file by 3MB
i updated the download link with the new version
sorry not sorry
BSP download (~2MB)
(current version: beta)
- allow bombs to go above bedrocks/cobblestones because atm it doesn't do that and it's quite annoying
- increase HDR a little bit
- increase custom music's volume even more
- remove herobrine
Okay v2a let's go
Actually fixed the map transformation effect for the 586th time
Changed the spectator camera locations so you get massively confused about which team you're staring at because I said so
The middle pit turns into fucking lava during the 1v1 effect
Made the music...
Alright, v2 is now live and I genuinely hope it's not fucked up for other players
Drastically increased the room size
Reduced the BSP file size by 50% (i guess 33MB is a reasonable file size because music and stuff)
The map transformation effect now activates on 1v1, map no longer...
A replica of that one overrated stage from Lethal League, now in TFDB form!
(yeah the screenshots are still JPEG because steam is retarded and won't save PNG copies)
If you think this map needs improvements/has certain bugs, don't hesitate to tell me.
Ban ID: 2423
Reason to remove the ban: I know it says the ban is permanent but now that I've grown up I realized the mistakes I've caused and I'm genuinely sorry for the weird things I've done at the time of my ban. I barely remember all the bans I've gotten because the permanent one happened a...